Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Officially shorts season
With the 70 degree weather in full swing, I have made the decision that it's officially shorts season (at least for now, until it snows again in May). Chloe and I were gardening this morning and, after our flowers and one of our tomatoes was planted, went for a walk. This warm weather definitely calls for fewer clothing items so I decided to pull out my shorts. I don't know about you, but every time this season rolls around, I get a little anxious. Will my shorts still fit? Did I end up with a little extra "winter insulation"? What if they don't fit? Then I'll have to stop eating! Oh, please fit, please fit! Perhaps to avoid the mental torture session I endure every spring, I should just invest in shorts with the elastic waist band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment