I got my hair chopped off last weekend and after arriving home from the salon, my little peanut didn't recognize me. She thought I was my sister! Even this weekend we were at my parents' house and Will was giving C a bath. I walked in the bathroom to grab something and C shouts out, "Becca!" Um.. not quite. I am your mother. You know, the one who was in labor for 2 days. The one who nursed you until you were almost a year old. Remember me?
Here's a before pic of me and the hubby at the International Justice Mission Twin Cities Benefit:

And here's one of us at my cousin's wedding this past Saturday. Do I really look that different?

Mommy and C playing at the park before the reception:
2 comments:
Evidently, Chloe doesn't care that you were in labor or breastfed! Love the haircut!
The hair looks great, and I love that dress!!
Post a Comment