
I think we're finally recovered and rested from our very fun family vacation to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. All 3 of us flew to the great state of Wisconsin last Wednesday morning; Will returned Fri morning and C and I returned Sat. night. During our excursion we, along with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and very cute nephew, explored many fun areas of Milwaukee. Some of our highlights included watching the Twins beat the Brewers at Miller Stadium (GO TWINS!), visiting the Harley-Davidson Museum, playing at the park along Lake Michigan (one of the five great lakes), touring the Jelly Belly factory and experiencing different climates and atmospheres at the Mitchell Park Conservatory (otherwise known as The Domes). Despite the grueling heat during our trip, we had a wonderful time. Chloe was an awesome traveler too, playing quietly and reading books on the flight there and napping on my lap on the way home. On Friday and Saturday I was a "single parent" as Will had to return home to work, and I have a renewed admiration for all real single parents! I was exhausted from having to do everything - all the chasing, meal preparations, organizing, packing, daily routine stff, etc. People who are parenting solo deserve a huge amount of respect and applause for their hard work!
Overall, we had a magnificent time in Milwaukee! However, I told Will that our next vacation should be one for just us :) I'm sure we can talk the grandparents into watching our darling little girl for a weekend!
Family Photo at the Twins/Brewers Game

Chloe testing out a Harley-Davidson motorcycle!


No comments:
Post a Comment